Zions Bank Login: How To Access Your Zions Bank Account
Have all you need, About Zions Bank Login. In this post we have all the steps you needed to get your personal bank account login. For your online transaction such as pay bill, checking your bank statement, what you have to do is to read and follow all our necessary steps in this post. In this post you will still lean how to recover your lost or forgotten password and username. Lets start.
Table of Contents
What is Zions Bank?:
Zions Bancorporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Zions Bancorporation originated as Keystone Insurance and Investment Co., a Utah Corporation, in April 1955. In April 1960, Keystone, together with several individual investors, acquired a 57.5 percent interest in Zions First National Bank from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In 1965, the name of the company was changed to Zions Bancorporation. The first public offering of shares in Zions Bancorporation was made in January 1966. There continued to be some minority shareholders until April 1972, when the company exchanged the remaining minority shares for common shares. In 2018, Zions Bancorporation merged into its bank subsidiary, ZB, N.A., which was then renamed Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Zions Bancorporation now operates as a national bank doing business under eight local brands, rather than as a holding company.
- Address: 1 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84133
- Founded: 1873
- Parent organization: Zions Bancorporation
- Subsidiary: California Bank and Trust
- CEO: A Scott Anderson
- Founder: Brigham Young
Our Resent Post:
- First National Bank Of Omaha Login: How To Login To Your Account
- Commerce Bank Login: How To Get Your Bank Account Login
- Costco Citi Card Login: How To Make A Costco Citi Card Payment
Online Benefits Of Zions Bank:
Here are list of benefits from Zions Bank:-
At Zions Bank, they strive to create value for their customers, communities, employees and shareholders. As a member of their team, we recognize the essential role you play in our success. The employee benefit plans are designed to help protect the health and well-being of you and your family, while helping you grow in your career.
Health and Wellness Benefits
Their healthcare strategy is to create a culture focused on total well-being with plans that balance the rising cost of health care with financial sustainability. Zions Bank are proud to offer benefits to all employees who are regularly scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Coverage for dependents including legal spouse, domestic partner (opposite and same-sex) and other legal dependents
- Eligibility beginning the first day of employment
- Health savings (HSA) and flexible spending (FSA) and dependent care accounts
- Employer-paid basic life insurance
- Employee and dependent supplemental life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employer-paid basic long-term disability (LTD) insurance
- Employer-paid short-term disability (STD) insurance
- Good Health Wellness Program
- LiveWell Rewards – $50/$100 employer-paid contribution to employees’ HSAs per year for completion of wellness program activities
Employee Perks and Discounts
- Competitive 401k with company match
- Profit sharing program
- 10 paid federal holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick time
- Paid parental program
- Employee Assistance Program to help employees with everyday challenges
- Adoption assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program as well as local discount opportunities
- Employee Ambassador preferred banking products
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
Learning and Development
At Zions Bank, they are committed to helping their employees grow in their career. Zions Bank are proud to offer more than 2,000 learning options for personal and professional development, along with tuition reimbursement, education sponsorship opportunities, and formal mentoring programs.
Continuous learning is viewed as a key factor in their company’s ability to stay innovative, not only now, but in the future. they recognize that building our employees capabilities and helping them continue to grow is key to ongoing success. As such, they are focused on developing the workforce of the future by proactively identifying the future needs of the company and developing learning solutions to prepare employees today for success tomorrow. At Zions Bank, come for a job, stay for a career.
Zions Bank Login Steps:
Welcome to this Zions Bank login guide through your personal computer:-
- For To login to your account you have to launch the official website of Zions Bank. And you can do that through this link: https://www.zionsbank.com/ A box with fields for your login ID and password is the first thing you will see at your right hand side in the site then click on it a finally box will appeared where you enter username and Password and finally click on Sign In
- If you don’t have an online account, there’s a link to enroll underneath the sign-in button. To complete the sign-up process, you will need your Zions Bank ATM or Visa debit card number and PIN, the last four digits of your Social Security number and the date and amount of your last deposit.
- If you have multiple accounts with Zions, note that the bank has tabs to separate its personal, business and corporate customer logins. If you encounter any trouble with logging in, double-check that you’ve selected the right tab.
- There’s also a separate login for customers who have a mortgage with Zions. Just click the mortgage login button below the enrollment link and enter your information
- See this picture Below
Welcome to this Zions Bank Login guide through your smart phone:
- To start your login process, you will need to download the app. You can go to either the Apple App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet and search for Zions Bank’s app. Alternatively, you can use your internet browser to visit the digital banking section on Zions Bank’s website. From there, click on the mobile banking button and follow the direct links to the App Store or Google Play.
- The app requires iOS 12.0 or newer or Android’s OS 5.0 or newer, so make sure your operating system is equipped to run the Zions Bank app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, launch it and enter your login ID and password.
- See this picture below
Did Your Forgot or Lost Your Username or Password?
If you said yes kindly follow this guide to recover it back without much stress.
- Make sure that you’re already enrolled for an online account.
- Under the fields for the login Username and password on Zions Bank’s homepage, there’s a link that reads
- From there, you’ll be routed to a page where you can either change your password or your user ID. Changing your password is much easier with your user ID, so if you’ve forgotten both, get your ID first.
- If you need your user ID, choose the “Forgot User ID?” button. You’ll need to enter your card number, PIN and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify your identity.
- If you’ve lost your password, follow the “Forgot Password?” button instead. You will need to enter your login ID and email address to verify your identity.
Zions Bank Customer Care Service Number Is
Monday to Saturday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT. For other Zions Bank representatives, please choose one of the options shown below.888-307-3411