RBS Credit Card Login: How To Make Quick Online Payment
We get this for you is all about RBS Credit Card Login. A credit card is a payment card issued to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s accrued debt. The card issuer creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the cardholder, from which the cardholder can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance. There are two credit card groups: consumer credit cards and business credit cards. Most cards are plastic, but some are metal cards, and a few gemstone-encrusted metal cards. But before you will get this credit card you must be one of Royal Bank Scotland Bank. Get enroll at RBS or https://www.digitalbanking.rbs.co.uk/Default.aspx
Table of Contents
Manage your credit card simply and safely with Digital Banking
- Set up and manage Instalment Plans and regular payments
- View your balance and transactions
- Register your travel plans
- Adjust your credit limit
- Request a Balance Transfer
These are things you can with Digital Banking
Payments and transfers
Enabling your card reader
Setting up a new payee
Paying someone new
Deleting a saved payee
Transferring between your Royal Bank accounts
Sending money to a mobile number with Paym
Sending money abroad
RBS Credit Card Payment Steps:
How do I pay my RBS credit card online?How do I pay my credit card using Digital Banking?
- Log in to www.digitalbanking.rbs.co.uk.
- Select ‘Payments and transfers’ from the left hand menu.
- From the ‘Make a payment or transfer’ menu, select ‘Make a payment or transfer’
- Select the account you want to pay ‘From’
Sub steps For Your RBS Credit Card Payment:
Your step-by-step guide:
- 01Open your mobile app.
- 02Tap on the account you want to make a payment from.
- 03Tap on ‘Payments’.
- 04Tap on ‘Make a payment’.
- 05Tap ‘Select payee’ on Apple devices or ‘Choose payee’ on Android devices and then tap ‘Pay someone new’.Enter the payee’s first and last name or full company trading name, select the account type (Personal or Business), then the account number and sort code details of the person you want to pay.
- 06Choose the amount you wish to send, add a reference for the payment and then choose the date you want to send the money on, now or in the future. Where a Confirmation of Payee (CoP) check is performed you will receive a response to let you know if the name you have entered matches the details for the account. If the response from the payee’s bank is ‘close match, no match or unable/unavailable’ we will give you advice on what to do next.
- 07If you have signed up for Biometric Approval you will be asked to authorize this payment with your selected biometric.If you have not signed up for Biometric Approval then, you may be asked to authorize this payment. If this happens you will see the ‘Authentication required’ screen. Just tap ‘Next’. Then re-enter your mobile app’s log in details, to re-confirm it’s you.
- 08Check and confirm the payment details are correct and tap ‘Make payment’.
- 09That’s your payment complete! If you need to print or download a record of this payment, simply tap ‘View receipt’ and follow the instructions on the screen.
RBS Bank Credit Card Customer Service Care:
You can call any of the following numbers here for help Credit Cards. Personal credit cards (24 hours a day) Credit Card account fraud UK: 0800 161 5153. Credit Card account fraud Overseas: +44 345 300 4350 . Business credit cards