Costco Citi Card Login: How To Make A Costco Citi Card Payment
Costco Citi Card is issued by Citibank and it has lots of online features. If you have the Costco Citi Card, you can manage it on the Costco Citi Card login portal. If you are a new user then I will walk you through the necessary steps required to create a Costco Citi Card online account and make your Make A Costco Citi Card Payment as well.
Table of Contents
What Is Costco?
Costco Wholesale Corporation is an American multinational corporation which operates a chain of membership-only big-box retail stores. As of 2020, Costco was the fifth largest retailer in the world, and the world’s largest retailer of choice and prime beef, organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine as of 2016. In 2021, Costco was ranked #10 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
What are the benefits that comes with Costco Citi Card
The Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi provides card members with some of the following benefits:
- No matter where you’re traveling, you’ll enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- You’ll earn 4% cash back rewards on eligible gas credit card spending worldwide, including gas at Costco, for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- You can also earn 3% cash back rewards on restaurants and eligible travel, 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com, and 1% on all other purchases
If you’ve never registered with Costco.com before, you’ll need to create an account. Don’t worry—it’s easy! Here’s how:
- Go to the Sign in page, which you can access by selecting “Sign In / Register” in the top right corner of our homepage.
- Select “Create Account,” then enter your e-mail address, a password, and — if you’re a member — the number found on your membership card. If you happen to have a Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi, just look for your membership number on the back of the card, directly to the right of your picture.
- Once you select the “Create Account” button, your account will be created.
Please keep in mind that being an active Costco member does not automatically register you on Costco.com. Your membership number is not linked to your account until you add it, either when you register or you update your account details under “My Account.”
Costco Citi Card Login Steps
After you must have registered for Costco Citi Card online access, then you can follow the steps below to log in to your Costco Citi Card account.
- To access your Costco Citi Card account on you need to head to the Citi website>> https://www.citi.com/
- On the Citi website, click on sign on and enter your login credential. If you don’t have an online account with Citi you can Register for online access now.
How To Make A Costco Citi Card Payment
The easiest way you can make a Costco Credit Card payment is either online, or by calling customer service at (855) 378-6467. There are alternative options, too, so you can choose whichever is most convenient. And to help you make that determination, we’ll explain each payment method in more detail below.
Here’s how to make a Costco Credit Card payment:
1: Citi online: Sign into your account on the Citibank website. Click the “Payments” tab, select “Make A Payment,” and choose a payment to use to complete the transaction.
2: Citi mobile app: Citi’s free Apple and Android apps offer the same features as the Citi website. Once you download the app and sign in (same username and password as the web version), you’ll be able to see and pay your bills.
3: By phone: You can submit payment through an automated service or request to speak to a customer service representative, by calling (855) 378-6467.
4: By mail: Once you receive your statement for the month, you can mail your check or money order payment to Citi at:Citibank / Costco Anywhere VisaP.O. BOX 78019Phoenix, AZ 85062-8019Make sure to postmark it by the day the bill is due. Otherwise, you’ll be marked as late.
If you decide not to use the mail, you’ll have the option of paying your Costco credit card bill with an electronic transfer from a checking account, savings account or prepaid card.
In conclusion, there are several ways to make a Citi Costco Credit Card payment. So just choose whichever method is easiest for you. What you don’t want to do is miss payments, as that can seriously damage your credit score.
About The Author
Chibuzor Okechukwu: Chibuzor Okechukwu has been a personal Finance writer for many years and has been researching and writing for the personal finance industry. He also writes the guideline to log in to many online banking websites and other online platforms.
Follow him on: